Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

OHP Alpana...Floor Jewel !!

OHP Alpana as this craft work of mine is called is nothing but working on OHP sheet with Kundan Stones, Sequins, Glitter Glue etc. 

These are pretty simple and easy to make and I gave it a try too !!  These can be carried and placed anywhere be it floor or table or anything for that matter.

On an OHP sheet I just stuck the centre of my proposed design with a huge Kundan Stone and started decorating the sides with my own choice of Stones. 

Finally I cut the shape that I acquired and the result is here for your eyes only,,,,,,,


PS: Thanks to the Creator (Internet) from where I got this Texture Pattern.

6 comments:

  1. VERY NICE WORK, YOU HAVE BROUGHT IT TO THE EXACT SHAPE AT LAST. THANKS FOR SHARING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gopal Sir, thanks so much for always being my prompt and first visitor.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...