Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Mogappu.....in Temple Jewellery ??? !!!

Surprised seeing a Mogappu in my Temple Jewellery collection ??

I wanted to do a Mogappu for the goddess and came up with this idea.

This is what I did......

I found one ''Chandraprabha'' amongst my numerous Temple Jewellery Pendants. I decided to use this as a Mogappu and on either sides I strung some Pearl Beads, Green and Red Calcite Beads and at intervals used Red and Green Menakari Stone Spacers.

Now I am very glad with the output and am eager to adorn my Ambal this year with this personalised and customised jewellery !!

Hope you all like this too !!!



7 comments:

  1. may Ambal bless you and your family..i wish to see HER with this neckwear..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely mala with temple jewel mugappu!
    I love this kind of kempu mugappu...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! an apt jewellery. Look so divine. A very nice decorative gift to the ambal. May the goddess bless you.

    Mira’s Talent Gallery

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leela, thats really very sweet of you to say.
    I hope that Ambal grants me permission to adorn her with all finery this year !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot Usha akka.
    Kempu has always been our all time favourite especially amongst South Indians.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mira dear, thanks a lot for your appreciation of my work and your sincere well wishes !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi...
    Very Beautiful... Classic ones looks so good....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...