Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Ganesha Gift Bags

For Navarathri 2010, I came up with the idea of decorating Plain Paper Bags to give as Gift (Tamboolam) Bags rather than going on and on with the monotonous plastic bags (supposed to be non-ecofriendly).

Here I must Thank Rajan Sir whom I have always admired for his Free Hand Drawings of Ganesha in innumerable forms…….PRANAMS TO YOU RAJAN SIR !!

I bought some Plain Paper Bags and on the first 2 I used Rajanji’s 2 Ganesha Drawings which was my first free hand trial (!!) I drew them with Pencil first and later used Felt Pens and few Decorative Embellishments to Enhance the work !!

Here are the 2 for your eyes too,,,,,,,,,



10 comments:

  1. Its looking super cool.. Great idea for eco lovers... visit my blog and need your appreciations on my hand works sister http://riyakathir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea sudha..i loved green one the most..the ganeshji looks sooo cute on green background....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Good & Great idea. Very Nice Presentation. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Riya dear, thank you so much.
    I will definitely visit your blog. I have to learn a lot from you dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leela, much appreciate receiving your sincere and warm feedback. Thanks a lot !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot Kasthuri. I must visit your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Sudha...
    Very nice idea...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...